Friday, January 6, 2012

Back!

Well, the holidays were nice and the break was fantastic. Bastian is back in school now and life returns to a semi-normal state. As normal as it can be these days. I am very excited to be starting school on the 18th. I bought my textbooks the other day and am anxiously awaiting their arrival in the mail. Yay for Amazon. *laugh* To be honest they were much cheaper. Though I am renting one textbook from Barnes and Noble, since the book itself was $80 and I can't ever foresee needing the "ServeSafe Manual for Food Safety" as a reference guide on my coffee table. I figured it was worth saving the $40 to just rent it and return it after the semester is up.

I am not nervous about any of my classes this semester. I know I can ace them. This summer, however, I am on edge a bit. I have to take a few math courses and I have serious doubts that my GPA will survive the term in a healthy state. I'm not a math person. I'm going to have to put in a ton of study time. It will be worth it though. Once those math courses are out of the way I know I will be able to breath easier and breeze through the rest of the courses until I finally get that darned degree! *sheesh*

1 comment:

  1. My oldest daughter just bought her next semister books on Amazon too. It is cheaper and they buy them back. Good luck in school. Blessings from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete