Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just About...

The house is almost done. All the rooms are nice and rearranged. Everything is in place, except about four baskets full of laundry which are hiding out in my bedroom. I can't figure out where to put them. I'm out of dresser space and the closet isn't exactly making much space either. I will figure something out... Maybe move some stuff to the storage closet to make room.

Most of the Christmas shopping is complete. Santa has gathered all his gifts and they are ready for delivery. Toys R' Us was a madhouse, but they had the dinosaur toys Bastian wanted on sale buy one get one 50% off. Couldn't pass that up. I also got him some Legos for un-wrappable presents. As well as a WiiMote for his birthday that is made for younger kids. It has Lightning McQueen on it and the buttons are easier to manipulate. So the one he currently has in his room can be moved to the living room and his Cars WiiMote will match his room theme. The Wii in his bedroom only plays Netflix for Kids, but the one in the living room has games and such. Having his bedroom WiiMote in the living room will make multiplayer games easier.

Monday I have to make 30 cupcakes for Bastian's birthday so he can take them to his class. I am going to make those fish cupcakes I featured Monday. They are easy to decorate and kid friendly. I had to buy a muffin tin, but it was on sale at Target for $9 so I did pretty well there. They also had cake pans on sale for 96 cents!! I bought 6. Now I can make layer cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment