Thursday, December 15, 2011

Time...

Lately it has been hard to find the time to blog. I don't know if it's the holidays approaching or the seemingly new lack of time to do anything, really, but I want everyone to know I'm not keeled over or in hiding... just extremely busy!

I do have a recipe I want to share, but I need to make it first. I don't like recommending recipes that I haven't made. How do I know it's easy? Or quick? *laugh* It's actually very great looking. It's a Turkey Stromboli, made with leftovers from holiday dinner. It has a crust filled with cranberry sauce, stuffing and shredded turkey. It seems pretty amazing to me. Perfect use of leftovers after a huge meal, and I think you may even be able to make it ahead and fridge or freeze it to pop in the oven later. Which is ideal, since I know the last thing I want to do after a huge baking/cooking day is cook again the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment