Saturday, August 13, 2011

Finished!

I finished that blanket last night. Took 1 week, roughly. Crocheted every day except one of those seven. I'm actually really proud of myself. Here's the finished product.






The edges are scalloped, and the pattern itself has a wave to it. Not intentionally, it's just the way it came out. It's pretty small compared to the ones I'm used to making. It would be more of a lap blanket or baby blanket than anything else, which is what I intended when I began. My usual pieces are big enough to use on double or queen size beds, but they also take almost six months to do, if I apply myself.

Also, cleaned the whole house today, top to bottom. We have company tomorrow, a friend of my husband, so I want the place to look nicer than usual. It's been very busy, and productive. Now for a good rest.... perhaps a movie and the beginning of a new crochet? *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment