Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tomorrow is Monday

I have been lax in my posting. That's ok, it's only because life around here has been a little hectic lately. I'll get it together. Tomorrow is Monday and that means Barnhop Day! I don't know what recipe I want to share though. Maybe quesadillas. I made a bunch of quick ones the other day, I think they would be rather fancy with some goat cheese instead of Colby jack... though my husband would never eat them! I don't know why he has such an irrational hatred of goat cheese considering he refuses to even try it. *scoff*

I finished another scarf this week and also knocked out about 5 more granny squares for that blanket. I've gotten the granny squares down now, pretty much. It takes me about 20 or 30 minutes to make one, which is pretty good considering that they are more intricate than the basic granny which you can whip out in about 15. They are great for making while watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment