Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So Much To Do

And apparently plenty of time to do it in! *laugh*

With Bastian in school I've had time to do a few of the things I had wanted to do but never had time for. I rearranged my bedroom today and am very happy with it. It looks like we won't be moving for awhile after all, but I'm making the best of it. Can't say things are all happy here, still life goes on. I'm going to do all I can to make my future turn out the way I want. If that takes a few more years ... well, then it takes a few more years. I may never own ten acres, but I can make the most of what I do have! *grin*

Some changes are descending on our tiny family. Despite the fact that not all of the changes are happy or joyous, certainly not all are reasons to celebrate ... I mean come on... I'm turning 30 in 18 days! *laugh* Well, ok that may be a reason to celebrate a little.... still.... Some changes won't be as amusing. I will manage to get through them with grace and dignity. I'm a strong person and no matter what life throws at me I can stand tall and push through.

1 comment:

  1. Grace and dignity.. I like it. And you are a strong person!

    ReplyDelete