Friday, September 23, 2011

Such a Chore!

Chores today. I washed the laundry yesterday and it needs to be folded and put away. Need to take out the trash and vacuum, too. Could probably do the few dishes in the sink. Mostly a casserole dish and a pot and bowl I made no bakes in a few days ago.

It will honestly take no more than two hours to get all I want done, done. Starting it however is a chore in itself. I can procrastinate with the best of them. I know when it comes down to it I'll buckle under and finish before the days end. Still....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are getting lots accomplished today.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like me. If I would just do it when I first get up. I would save so much time, That I waste thinking about having to do it.

    ReplyDelete