Friday, November 4, 2011

Cookies... and Egg Nog!

It's egg nog season! Hooray. I bought some at the grocery yesterday and made some very yummy crispy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to dunk in it. They go very well together and are super scrumptious. Other than that I'm taking it relatively easy. Tomorrow is the weekend and one day closer to Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year.

I have been slowly crocheting more ornaments. Sometimes I have to do two versions because the original patterns are too big. Then I alter the pattern or use a smaller hook to get it ornament sized. Tricky with some things, but worth it.

The truck is still dead.. in fact it may be deader than it was. I am almost 100% sure it's the alternator. The car won't hold a charge at all now. Lucky we have such nice weather so I can walk to drop off and pick up Bastian from school. I saw on the weather we are due for more nastiness next week though. *sigh* I love the winter weather, but I don't love having to be out in it!! I prefer it through the window with a blanket and hot cocoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment