Thursday, November 17, 2011

Early Days

Seems like I get up earlier and earlier lately. *yawn* Next week I'll be able to sleep in a bit though. Bastian's school is out for Thanksgiving all week. Have lots to do today, again. I wanted to post a picture of my newest crochet creation. I can't until I get a new battery for the camera, though. AA's but there don't seem to be any in the house. *sigh* Never when you need it, right....

Two mile walk today, followed by picking up a package at the office and a few other errands. Walking for all of them of course, stupid truck. The battery is completely dead. I tried restarting it yesterday on a whim. It won't even try turning over, just makes a sad clicking noise. Thank goodness (and I will not say this often) that we live in the center of town and the shopping center is right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment