Thursday, November 3, 2011

Truck...

Well, yesterday my truck died a little. I say a little because she started running again after recharging her battery, but there's still an issue. We've been told by many people and a few mechanics so many different things. One said it was just the cold, one said it was the alternator, one said maybe just a wire on the alternator, one said it was just a loose grounding wire. We fixed the grounding wire and it seemed to be running fine. Until this morning when my ex-husband borrowed it to go to work. Then it apparently died again and again had to be jumped. Now it is again running ok, which leads me to believe the alternator is not completely dead and maybe it is just the charging wire.... I don't exactly have the who knows how many hundreds of dollars it will take to get it looked at and fixed. I think it will come down to just waiting. Waiting until I get a job (close by) or my husband sends the first few alimony/child support checks. It's frustrating, but so is life in general most the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment