Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Visuals!

I took pictures of my cookies and of that cake I told you about yesterday. The cake actually came out very dense, more like a pumpkin bread would be. It is very tasty but super sweet and heavy. Which means it will go farther since you can really only have a small piece at a time before getting a sugar shock. I think it has to do with how much honey is in it. Maybe. I don't know. I may fool around with it in the coming months to try to get it lighter. I want more of a fluff to the cake. I thought the batter was rather heavy when I made it and it tasted more like muffin batter than cake, but since it was a first time recipe I wasn't really sure what to expect. Anyway, it still came out very yummy.

After and Before

Leaf Pile!

Cake! With delicious icing...

No comments:

Post a Comment