Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Reorganizing

Have been rearranging the house the last week or so, as I've written a post or two about. I think Falcore really likes all the space in the living room now. He can sprawl easier. I like that I have my entire sectional couch back together and an area to workout in. Now if I can just finish up the last of the tidying I will be good to go. It's been like Spring cleaning in the worng season around here. The whirlwind of moving crud from one room to another stirred up even more debris. I'm making serious inroads though. I have thrown out so much stuff! (Which is very hard for me, I am a pack rat!) The last thing I have to do is clear off this huge desk and get it out to the trash. I know I mentioned this Sunday, but I still haven't gotten to it. I was too sore yesterday from Monday's workout. Today is much better, I think that two miles really stretched out some kinks.

Also, have to head across the street to the Office Max and fax a financial aide form. So much to do, never enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment