Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Walking

I took some time to just enjoy the day today. I walked Bastian to school as usual, but instead of coming back home I took the "scenic route." Down through the neighborhood, which is very nice and then up and around the long way to get back. I Map-quested the route when I got home. It was 1.95 miles. I rounded up to 2.I felt very accomplished. I will say I am glad I didn't know ahead of time it was 2 miles or I may not have done it. Self doubt can be a very powerful thing.

On the agenda today is a general tidying. Followed by some rigorous vacuuming. Finished up by a scrubbing of the bathroom. Overall a busy day, but one I can be proud of. I like my days to be that way. Relaxation is nice, but hard work is rewarding as well.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - after a hard day of work - one can look forward to relaxing... :) Blessings from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete