Thursday, October 20, 2011

Little Early

I made these cookies the other day. They are very Christmas-y. Nothing too fancy. It was a box mix I had gotten on impulse at the store. It just looked so tasty on the box. Which lied to me, by the way. Not about the tasty... they are very yummy... about the amount. Clearly reads on the box "Makes 3 Dozen." However if you make the size of cookie pictured on the box you can really only make half that. I had to make tiny quater sized cookies to get anywhere close to 3 dozen. Needless to dsay I remembered right quick why I prefer making my own cookies from scratch!

Chocolate Fudge with Peppermint Crushed Candy. I think I may try to work out a recipe from scratch and maybe post it in December. There has to be a better way than the box gives you. They are good, but not great.

Also... here's the ghost I made Bastian yesterday. I dislike it. The proportions are funky. It's just a toy for him though and he loves it, so I guess I did an ok job. Will be trying to find a different pattern for any future ghosties though. His eyes are pink because that's what the five year old wanted. I don't question anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment