Friday, October 21, 2011

Odds and Ends

I had some extra photos laying around of things and happenings here that I never got around to posting from last week and that week I was without internet. I want to get them off my memory card thing so I can fill it with new pictures to share!



 The finished evil blanket, finally resting in it's new place. Happy me. Now if I can just crank out a couple of matching throw pillows I'll be good to go.


Made this soap cozy the other day. Used a small moss stitch for texture. I use a glycerin based soap and it doesn't lather very well. This has really helped. I could also cut a floofy sponge and insert it instead of the soap for a loofah type thing.



Dinner last week. Something fairly tasty, but I used too many peas. I love peas, everyone else in the house... not as thrilled. I think there was rice on the bottom. Hard to see for all the green stuff. *laugh*


A bruise on my shin. I have no idea where I got it. Maybe kicking something. I had thought barking it against the coffee table, but it's awful round and very large for that. It's mostly faded now. This was almost two weeks back? I can't remember why I took this photo, but I must have had a reason!




There. That's all the baubles and leftovers on my camera. I pry could have stretched each one out into a single entry and had four days worth of posts, but it's all older news. I like to reserve my daily posts for current goings on.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one nasty bruise.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creativity.. it's really inspiring.. I would love to get into making all these cool things, it's absolutely lovely! And hey.. I like green veggies too.

    ReplyDelete