Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back to Blogging

Well I'm back. Yay. I missed blogging very much. I always get such a sense of accomplishment when I manage to do it everyday.

Today is a catch up day in general here at the house. I cleaned yesterday, but neglected the dishes... so those hateful things are on the list. Sometimes I long for paper plates and plastic forks. Not very economical or environmentally friendly though. Even when we do buy plastic tableware we end up washing and reusing it until it breaks or is lost to obscurity behind the couch (or something equally as frustrating to get behind and clean.)

I also need to run a few errands today. Trip to the courthouse to file one last thing, then to an Auto/Lube place to have a free check done on my truck. One of the dashboard lights keeps coming on intermittently. The GEN one, which I'm told has something to do with the alternator or a belt or the battery. It came on a few days ago, but didn't come on yesterday so I am not sure what the deal is there. Hopefully it is just a faulty light, or a fuse. Something fairly easy and cheap to repair! *crosses fingers*

There is supposed to be a cold front in tomorrow as well. I am very much looking forward to that. The windows have been thrown open (as much as you can throw them with cats in the house) and I'm putting an extra blanket on the beds. It's shaping up to be an ok week! May have started rough, but it's going to end wonderfully.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everywhere is getting ready for winter...unless you live in Florida...but here in Canada the weather is changing so quickly.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete